Skin So Smooth Deep Exfoliating Body Sponge
You will never use a washcloth, loofah, or mesh poof again after using our Skin So Smooth Exfoliating Body Sponge. Used for ages in Ghana and West Africa, our body sponge is made of a nylon net material which exfoliates the skin as you use it. Made and hand cut in Ghana our body sponge does the following:
- Gently scrubs away impurities
- Exfoliates and skin and face
- Removes dirt, oil, and dead skin cells
- Gives you soft, smooth, and glowing skin
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Increases cell turnover
- Unclogs pores and prevents body acne
- Helps your butters and creams penetrate better
- Evens your skin tone
- Helps to prevent ingrown hairs when used before and after shaving or waxing
- Increases soap lather so less product needs to be used
- Long enough to wash all areas of body including your back
Our sponge dries quickly so it does not breed bacteria like wash cloths, loofahs, or mesh poufs. It only has to be replaced every 12-18 months depending on usage which saves you a ton of money. Mesh poufs should be replaced every 3 to 4 weeks.
The exfoliation from our sponges comes from the knots in the mesh. We offer two kinds of sponges one is our regular exfoliating sponge which is a tad bit softer and can be used for a gentle exfoliation and is also great for children and babies. Our Deep Exfoliating Sponge is a bit rougher and it gives you a deep exfoliation. Both sponges can give you a softer exfoliation depending on how hard or softly you rub it on your body. The deep exfoliating sponge also has a bit more stretch due to the larger knots.
To use: Gently rub your Lu + Vi soap on your sponge. Squeeze it a little to work up a lather. Bunch it up to wash your body and then open it up all the way to wash your back. Do not use on sensitive skin or areas with cuts or abrasions. Replace sponge every 12-18 months or when you feel the texture is no longer exfoliating.
Note: Each sponge is hand cut so there may be slight variations from sponge to sponge but it will work just the same!